- An ideal tool to gently prompt the user through the stages involved in using the toilet.
- Great for potty training young children, and for reinforcing the stages that older children and adults need to take.
- The board is made from plastic to ensure that it is incredible durable and hardwearing.
- Waterproof, and designed to stand up to a steamy and often humid bathroom environment that most materials would struggle in.
- Easy to clean and keep hygienic due to it being an all in one board (no detachable symbols) and made from plastic. Simply wipe over with a wet cloth with a little hand soap.
- The board measures 32 x 7cm – small enough to fit next to most toilets to make it easy to refer to, but large enough so the images can clearly be seen.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
Great Value Bundles
Why not combine your Washing Hands Schedule with some of our other similar products in one of our great value bundles? These products have been specially selected as complementing each other really well, and our bundles are really loved by lots of our customers.
The Toilet Schedule by Autism Supplies and Developments is a handy little visual tool that helps users to develop personal hygiene skills and improve their independence by teaching them to use the toilet independently.
Using the toilet is one of the fundamental personal hygiene tasks, and being able to do this with little or no help from others is an important milestone. Reaching this point means increasing the person’s independence, which will almost certainly lead in turn to an increase in their self-confidence, and in their motivation to complete more tasks independently.
The board itself is 32 x 7cm – small enough so that it can easily sit by the toilet (or be displayed on the wall next to it), yet large enough so that the images and symbols can easily be seen.
Because it is made from plastic, it is waterproof and can be kept hygienically clean through wiping it down when necessary. It also stands up to the often harsh conditions of the bathroom, which can include moist, damp environments that other materials just would not stand up to.
Designed initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully. Being made from plastic means that both the board and symbols are flexible, yet remain strong and extremely durable.
This product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
“My son literally learned all the steps to potty because of this product!”
“Buy it now, it is a huge help for anyone with ASD and struggling with the processes of being comfortable going potty. My son literally looks for it on the wall every time. WHO FREAKING KNEW? Years of trying and this is what did it for him…THANK GOD!”
KariCon, United Kingdom
“Helping with Toilet Training”
“We are on the long road of toilet training my son who has autism, he has memorised this routine and we go through it each time we visit the bathroom. I have stuck it directly on the bathroom wall where he can see it from the seated position.
Great for children who need a visual routine.”
Meg&morg, United Kingdom
“Step by step instructions!”
“Got to help autism child toilet train who’s non verbal, Velcro to wall in bathroom so we can pull off so grandson can hold and study and likes to stick back on wall himself”
Mandie, United Kingdom
“So pleased with this”
“So pleased with this is not only helped my child but every child that visits my house always comments on it”
Colette, United Kingdom
“Great for price!”
“Fantastic just what i needed to help my son with his bathroom routine”
- All in one board – no detachable symbols to make it easy to clean.
- Board size: 32cm x 7cm.
- Materials: Plastic Polypropylene
This product is not a toy. Only for use by people over the age of 3 years, under direct supervision by a responsible adult.
Personal Hygiene Bundle
Complete Self Care Routines Bundle
Other products you might like…
Washing Hands Schedule
Cleaning Teeth Schedule
Getting Dressed Schedule