Toilet Monitoring Board
- A fantastic tool to encourage people to use the toilet at appropriate intervals throughout the day. One row each for the morning and afternoon, a total of 4 toilet symbols can be recorded on each.
- Great for potty training young children, reinforcing the importance of using the toilet for older children, and for gently reminding older people about the need to go.
- Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing
- The board is A4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep around for easy access and reference.
- The symbols are 4.5cm square, again easy to both see and handle.
- Includes pre-printed plastic symbols for the 7 days of the week, and 8 toilet symbols. However, we use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on. This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. The images are Mayer-Johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission.
The Toilet Monitoring Schedule is an extremely useful motivating tool when encouraging people to use the toilet independently.
Great to potty train pre-school children, teach older children the importance of toileting, and even to act as a reminder for older people to use the toilet regularly.
The A4 board is a great size to be easily visible, yet it remains portable and able to be carried around the house.
It is made from plastic, meaning that it is waterproof, and can be easily wiped down to keep it hygienic.
Designed initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully.
Being made from plastic means that both the board and symbols are flexible, yet remain strong and extremely durable.
This product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
Maria Oakley, United Kingdom
“Great anxiety buster!”
“Fantastic and very useful”
Sarah, United States
“My son loves going to the bathroom now. He gets excited to put a sticker in his board.”
Richard M, United Kingdom
“Not had a chance to use it yet, but it looks perfect.”
“This has made the daily battle for my son to use the toilet so much easier. He actually wants to use the toilet, and will even point out to me that he hasn’t been often enough if he sees his board and it doesn’t have enough stickers. Great buy, I wish I’d bought it sooner!”
Board size: A4
Symbol size: 4.5cm square
Material: Semi-flexible polypropylene plastic
Number of detachable symbols included: 15
Fastener type: Hook and loop fastener
- 7 days of the week
- 8 toilet symbols
This product is not a toy. Only for use by persons over 3 years of age, and under direct supervision by a responsible adult.