- Ideal to use as a non verbal visual prompt to either encourage or discourage certain behaviours. Perfect for use at home or in the classroom, but also while out and about.
- Contains 21 different behaviour cards, both positive and negative to cover most common behaviours.
- The symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing, and are held together on a sturdy metal binding ring so the order of symbols can easily be changed.
- The symbols are all 7cm square with rounded corners. This makes it a perfect tool to be use anywhere and everywhere, as it easily fits into most pockets.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on. This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. The images are Mayer-Johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission.
Great Value Bundles!
Why not upgrade to one of our great value bundles? These are combinations of products that we know from experience work really well together, and have been bundled together to save you both time and money!
The Behaviour Keyring is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments Behaviour Range of products.
It comprises a collection of various behaviour-related plastic symbols, held together on a metal binding ring. This means that the symbols can be easily rearranged to ensure the most useful ones for the specific person are at the front and easy to use.
Covering a wide range of behaviours, this is a particularly useful tool to reinforce existing behaviour rules and expectations, without the need for constant verbal interventions. It includes symbols for both positive behaviours (such as holding hands, sharing and covering mouth), and negative ones (such as no kicking, no hitting, no shouting etc). It also has signs for ‘finished’, ‘stop’ and ‘wait’.
Each symbol measures 7cm square, with rounded corners to avoid scratches. This size is the perfect size to ensure the keyring is portable, and can fit into most sized pockets, yet the symbols are easily to see. Being made from plastic means that the keyring is durable and hardwearing and can stand up to a lot of use.
Designed initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully. Being made from plastic means that both the board and symbols are flexible, yet remain strong and extremely durable.
This product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
Sian Israel, United Kingdom
“Very good quality, clear pictures.
Very fast delivery.
Great seller. Would definitely order from them again.”
“Excellent quality, fast delivery”
“I don’t see any issue with these cards. They are just what we’re required for my son. Durable not cheaply made up for example not placed through a laminator. They arrived on a Sunday in time for school. I would buy more.”
Katherine Price, United Kingdom
“Great product, so helpful for communicating with my son”
“Lovely product the symbols are on a really durable plastic which is fantastic as my son tends to chew or try to rip apart most paper based symbols. The symbols are clear and a great size”
Miss N, United Kingdom
“Son loves them!”
“Perfect! Great quality too”
Rebecca, United Kingdom
“Excellent item, would definitely recommend!”
“Very fast delivery, excellent item. Would definitely recommend”
Bethany, United States
“Excellent product for communication and education”
“Love these! Some extra PECs that I didn’t have. Bought these to replace a similar set that I have that are well used. I am an EA and work with special needs kids. I wear PECs on a lanyard so there are at easy access for frequent use.”
“Very good, does its job very well – a must have”
I liked this product because it brought me closer to my child. She would excitedly see pictures and tell me what it meant.she also demonstrated all the actions .
Symbol size: 7 cm square
Material: Semi-flexible polypropylene plastic
Number of symbols included: 21, plus 1 blank symbol card
Fastener type: Stainless steel binding ring
- hold hands
- cover mouth
- touch gently
- don’t touch
- don’t hit
- no shouting
- no throwing
- no biting
- no fighting
- no talking
- no ticking
- no breaking things
- no blowing
- no pinching
- Also contains blank card for your own symbol or for storing reward tokens (not included)
This product is not a toy. Only for use by persons over 3 years of age, and under direct supervision by a responsible adult.
Behaviour Management Keyring Bundle
Mega Behaviour Management Bundle
Other products you might like…
Interactive Behaviour Board
Mini Behaviour Management Visuals Bundle