A3 Visual Display Behaviour Chart
- A great tool to serve as a non-verbal reminder of some common behaviour rules and expectations.
- The board is made from plastic to ensure that it is incredible durable and hardwearing. It is waterproof, and designed to withstand the rigorous use within classroom environments.
- Easy to clean and keep hygienic due to it being an all in one board (no detachable symbols) and made from plastic. Simply wipe over with a wet cloth with a little hand soap.
- A3 in size, it is a great size to use for displays on the wall.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
Great Value Bundles!
Why not upgrade to one of our great value bundles? These are combinations of products that we know from experience work really well together, and have been bundled together to save you both time and money!
One of our most simple yet effective behaviour products, this A3 wall chart is divided into two columns – the red side (marked with a cross) for negative behaviours, and the green side (marked with a tick) for positive ones.
Its A3 size means that it is perfect for displaying on the wall to act as a visual reminder of behaviour rules, and being an all-in-one plastic board (with no detachable symbols) means that it is extremely easy to clean so ideal for the classroom.
Designed initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully. Being made from plastic means that both the board and symbols are flexible, yet remain strong and extremely durable.
This product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
Daniella Succo, United Kingdom
“Amazing and fun for the kids to learn what to do and what to avoid. We love it”
“very happy will be getting more”
Natasha, United Kingdom
“Very useful for children with ASD great quality and service as usual”
Julie Jones, United Kingdom
“Really nice and quick delivery”
Matthew Smith, United Kingdom
“Like this. Easy to understanding for my daughter.”
Board size: A3, all in one board (no detachable symbols)
Material: Semi-flexible polypropylene plastic
Number of detachable symbols included: 0
Symbols Included (printed onto board):
- touch gently
- put away
- break things
- hit others
- pick nose
- take away
This product is not a toy. Only for use by persons over 3 years of age, and under direct supervision by a responsible adult.