Visual Symbol Reward Chart (for autism, ASD, PDA, ADHD, dementia)
- A great visual tool to help those that struggle to communicate their choices verbally.
- Ideal for those with autism, or for anyone who has communication difficulties
- A great visual tool to help those that struggle to regulate their own behavior.
- Ideal for those with autism, or for anyone who has communication or behavioral difficulties, and who are visual learners.
- A perfect way to address behavior management and impulse control in a fun, engaging manner.
- Made from semi-rigid plastic, so incredibly durable and hardwearing. Last for years (under normal usage conditions). No laminated paper which can split or crease easily.
- Waterproof, and easy to clean with a mild soap and non-abrasive sponge.
- Dimensions: Board – 11.5” x 8.5” (A4) – the perfect size for keeping handy nearby whilst remaining easy to see at a glance to refer to. Symbols – 1.75” square (rounded corners) – ideal size to be easy to both handle and see.
- Comes with 12 common reward symbols, and 5 stars to earn.
- Symbols ship within a sheet of backing plastic to help prevent damage during the shipping process. Simply pop the symbols out from the backing plastic, attach the hook and loop fastener enclosed, and you’re ready to start using your Reward Chart.
- Uses hook and loop fasteners to ensure maximum compatibility with your existing PECs symbol library.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker (TM) software. These are the images that most schools and facilities use on a daily basis, meaning that the individual is likely to be familiar with them already. This is perfect when trying to encourage use of the product or to quickly develop an understanding of the product and its purpose. (The images used are Picture Communication Symbols (PCS), by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission. All rights reserved worldwide.)ion difficulties, and who are visual learners.
The Reward Chart by Autism Supplies and Developments is an extremely useful motivating tool to help people to manage their own behaviour. The person first selects the reward that they would like to work towards getting.
12 common rewards are included, though because the board uses hook and loop fastenings it is compatible with your existing PECS symbol library
Comes complete with a carefully selected range of 17 commonly used symbols – pre printed and ready to go. Just pop out from the backing plastic, and attach the included hook and loop fastenings. Ready to use in under two minutes. No more tedious printing, cutting and laminating symbols just to have them split and fall apart a few weeks later! A game changer for parents and professionals alike
With space for 1 reward and 5 stars to earn, the person can easily see their progress in a visual manner and focus on earning their chosen reward.
Those with autism, or on the autistic spectrum, can offer suffer with difficulties in impulse control and regulating their own behavior. This board helps provide them with the motivation to be more conscious of what they are doing, helping to improve behavior and compliance with accepted standards of behavior.
Designed initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully.
Being made from semi-rigid plastic, this board is strong and durable, and easy to clean / sanitise. Simply wash with a mild soap and non-abrasive sponge. Especially important at the moment, and designed to stand up to life in an autism household!
This product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
The Reward Chart by Autism Supplies and Developments is suitable for children over the age of 3. Please be aware, it contains small parts that could be considered a choking hazard. This product is not a toy, and should only be used under the supervision of a responsible adult
Senior, Adult, Toddler, Tween, Child, Teen
Autism Supplies and Developments
Board: 11.7 x 8.3 x 0.2 Inches (A4 size)
Symbols: 1.75″ square
This product is not a toy.
Only for use by people over the age of three, under direct supervision by a responsible adult.
Contains small parts that may represent a choking hazard.
California State Proposition 65:
Contains Chemical, Aerosol or Pesticde?: No
Is Powered?: No
Is Anti-glare: Yes
Is Magnetic: No
Finish: Matt finish
Material: Polypropylene Plastic Sheet
Number of Symbols: 17