Visual Symbol Feelings Board and Keyring (for autism, ASD, PDA, ADHD, dementia)
- A fantastic visual resource to encourage users to label their own emotions, and then communicate them to those around them.
- Ideal for those with autism, or for anyone who can struggle to understand their own, or others, emotions, and who learn visually.
- Great to help promote independence and develop an understanding of emotion and the ability to communicate them to those around them.
- A4 color-coded board, a ‘me’ symbol to clearly identify how the person is feeling. Also included is a 2.75” square keyring with symbols matching the board, to ensure the system is truly portable.
- Made from semi-rigid plastic, so incredibly durable and hardwearing. Last for years (under normal usage conditions). No laminated paper which can split or crease easily.
- Waterproof, and easy to clean with a mild soap and non-abrasive sponge. Designed to stand up to everyday use in an autism household!
Board: A4 size – a great size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference
Keyring Symbols: 2.75” square, again easy to both see and handle
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker (TM) software. These are the images that most schools and facilities use on a daily basis, meaning that the individual is likely to be familiar with them already. This is perfect when trying to encourage use of the product or to quickly develop an understanding of the product and its purpose. (The images used are Picture Communication Symbols (PCS), by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission. All rights reserved worldwide.)
The ASD Feelings Board and Keyring is a simple, yet highly effective, visual tool, that is great for providing the framework for people to communicate how they are feeling to those around them.
Perfect for anyone with limited abilities to communicate verbally or read words, it is commonly used to help support autistic individuals, as well as those with PDA, ADHD, dementia and even young neurotypical children.
It features a rainbow-based color co-ordinated scale, along with a corresponding numerical scale, of emotions from excited right through to frustrated.
It also features a matching keyring, so the system is fully portable.
The Feelings Board and is a perfect tool to encourage independence and communication skills, and has been used successfully across the world.
With the board being A4 in size, and made from flexible but strong plastic (to help avoid injury) it’s the perfect size to travel around the house or be fixed in a convenient place in order to support the person.
The Feelings Board and Keyring by Autism Supplies and Developments is suitable for children over the age of 3. Please be aware, it contains small parts that could be considered a choking hazard. This product is not a toy, and should only be used under the supervision of a responsible adult.
Senior, Adult, Toddler, Tween, Child, Teen
Autism Supplies and Developments
Board: 11.7 x 8.3 x 0.2 Inches (A4 size)
Me symbol: 1.75″ square
Keyring Symbols: 2.75″ square
This product is not a toy.
Only for use by people over the age of three, under direct supervision by a responsible adult.
Contains small parts that may represent a choking hazard.
California State Proposition 65:
Contains Chemical, Aerosol or Pesticde?: No
Is Powered?: No
Is Anti-glare: Yes
Is Magnetic: No
Finish: Matt finish
Material: Polypropylene Plastic Sheet
Number of Symbols: 1, 6 keyring symbols